Class Cancellation Policy
- If the class fails to reach minimum enrollment, Remarque will either apply the enrollment fee to a future class, or refund the cost of the class.
- If Remarque cancels the class, the refund to the student will be for the price of the class only - we will retain the sales tax payment.
- If a student cancels prior to a month before the start date of the class (June 27, 2020) the class fee will be refunded less the sales tax (included in the final on-line price) and less a 15.00 processing fee to cover our credit card charges.
- Students are welcome to apply the class fee to other classes offered by Remarque
- No refund is available within 30 days of the start of the class.