Color Theory Workshop - July 13
Class Sold Out!
Applied Color Theory - One Day Workshop
Saturday, July 13, 2019
Mixing color is one of the most important tools for any artist.
In the morning, students will receive a comprehensive presentation on color which covers:
- The complements
- Warm versus cool
- Emotional impact of color as it pertains to various cultures
- Using color to create space
- Using color to create light
- Using color to create mood
- Spatial manipulation by color in 2-D design
In the afternoon, students will learn to accurately mix any color, including the warm or cool version of it. Students will also be introduced to “Cezanne grays", what they are, how to get them, and how to use them.
Class date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
Class time: 9 AM – 4 PM, includes lunch break
Class fee: $125 + tax, all materials will be supplied
Instructor: Joyce Shupe
See our Cancellation Policy: